Easy Peanut Butter Cookies
- 1 egg
- 1 cup PLANTERS Creamy Peanut Butter
- 1 cup granulated sugar (can use 1/2 splenda and 1/2 brown)
- 1/2 cup chopped PLANTERS COCKTAIL Peanuts (Could use crunchy peanut but and omit chopped peanuts)
- 1 few semi-sweet chocolate chips would be interesting added in
- 1 tsp. vanilla (If vanilla omitted gluten free)
HEAT oven to 350°F.
BEAT egg in large bowl with mixer until foamy. Add remaining ingredients; mix well.
SHAPE into 1-inch balls. Place, 2 inches apart, on baking sheets. Flatten, in crisscross pattern, with tines of fork. A posted said she used potato masher and that would make quick work.
BAKE 10 min. or until lightly browned. Cool on baking sheets 1 min. Remove to wire racks; cool completely.