ASIAN GRILLED FLANK STEAK
Wonderfully flavorful, fast meal.
16 grams of fat
30 grams of protein
trace of fiber
77 mgs cholesterol
331 mgs sodium
- 2 tablespoons rice wine vinegar
- 1 1/2 tablespoons low sodium soy sauce
- 1 tablespoon balsamic vinegar
- 1/2 teaspoon finely minced fresh ginger
- 1 clove finely minced garlic
- dash of red chili flakes
- 1/4 teaspoon fresh rosemary finely chopped
- 1/4 teaspoon sesame oil
- pinch of freshly ground black pepper
- 1 1/3 pounds flank steak
- salt and pepper
Preparation time 15mins
Cooking time 30mins
1. Mix all ingredients in a bowl. The marinade will keep stored in the refrigerator for a week or two.
2. Marinate the flank steak in the refrigerator for at least 1 hour or overnight.
3. Preheat the grill
4. Grill the flank steak for 4 to 8 minutes on each side, depending on the desired doneness. Let the steak rest on a carving plate for 1 to 2 minutes
5. Slice the steak on the bias.