German Chocolate Snack Cake
- 1 (18.25-ounce) package German chocolate cake mix
- 4 large eggs
- 1/2 cup chopped pecans, toasted
- 1/2 cup butter, melted
- 1 -(16-ounce) package powdered sugar
- 1 -(8-ounce) package cream cheese, softened
- Ice cream or whipped topping
Preparation time 9mins
Adapted from mrfood.com
Preheat the oven to 300 degrees. Stir together cake mix, 1 egg, the pecans, and butter; press mixture into a lightly greased 9-inch by 13-inch pan.
Beat powdered sugar, cream cheese, and remaining 3 eggs at medium speed of an electric beater until creamy. Spoon powdered sugar mixture over batter in pan.
Bake 1 hour. Cool and cut into 2-1/2-inch to 3-inch squares. Serve with ice cream or whipped topping.