Brown Sugar Brownies
- 1 cup packed golden brown sugar
- 1/2 cup, 1 stick, butter or margarine, softened
- 2 eggs
- 2 oz., 2 squares, unsweetened chocolate, melted
- 1/2 cup all purpose flour
- 1 cup coarsely chopped walnuts
Preheat oven to 325 degrees. Grease 8X8X2 in. baking pan. In a large bowl, beat sugar and butter until light and fluffy. Beat in eggs, one at a time. Beat in chocolate, then flour. Stir in nuts. Pour into pan.
Bake 25 minutes. Cool in pan and cut into bars.
Makes 2 dozen bars.