Italian Melt Sandwich
- 4 slices baked Fleischmann's® Simply Homemade® No Knead Bread Mix, any flavor
- 4 teaspoons butter OR margarine, softened
- 2 ounces thinly sliced ham
- 2 ounces thinly sliced salami
- 1 ounce thinly sliced pepperoni
- 2 slices provolone cheese
- 2 pepperoncini peppers, thinly sliced
Adapted from simplyhomemade.com
Butter one side of each slice of bread. Top unbuttered side of 2 bread slices with half of the ham, salami, pepperoni, provolone and pepperoncini. Top each with a slice of bread, buttered side out.
Heat griddle or large skillet over medium high heat. Grill sandwich with buttered sides out for 2 to 3 minutes or until lightly browned. Flip sandwich and cook an additional 2 to 3 minutes until sandwich is browned and cheese has melted.