Chocolate Chip Dip
Chocolate chip dip is good for dipping fruit, cookies and more! All chocolate lovers won't be able to get enough!
- 1 package (8 ounces) cream cheese, softened
- 1/2 cup butter, softened
- 3/4 cup confectioners' sugar
- 2 tablespoons brown sugar
- 1 teaspoon vanilla extract
- 1 cup miniature semisweet chocolate chips
- Graham cracker sticks
Cooking time 15mins
Adapted from tasteofhome.com
In a small bowl, beat cream cheese and butter until light and fluffy. Add the sugars and vanilla; beat until smooth. Stir in chocolate chips.
Serve with graham cracker sticks.