- 2-10 "x10" sheet puff pastry (thawed)
- 8 oz approx. fresh spinach
- 8 oz sliced swiss cheese (other cheeses work, changes flavor)
- 8 oz. sliced prosciutto ham
- 16 oz chicken breasts or tenders
- 1/3 cup Kikkomans teriyaki marinade and sause
- 1/2 tsp garlic powder
Preparation time 45mins
Cooking time 60mins
1. In frying pan cook chicken in teriyaki sause and garlic until done.
2. Slice chicken in 1/4" thick slices and set aside.
3. Preheat oven to 400 degrees 4. Roll out pastry (The brand I buy you unfold) and layer each sheet with spinach, leaving 1/2" on all sides except one closest to you. (I like to add more spinach than called for)
5. Divide swiss cheese and prosciutto evenly on each pastry.
6. Divide the cook chickenslices evenly over the cheese and the proscuitto.
7. Roll the ingredients in each pastry until you reach the end. Pinch the two open ends shut. Cut diagonal slices along the top of pastry every 3 inches.
8. Place the rolls on a baking sheet coated with non-stick spray. Bake at 400 degrees on lowest rack for 15-20 minutes or until pastry turns golden brown. Slice diagonally and serve.