Layered Bean Dip
- 2 (8 ounce) packages fat-free cream cheese, softened
- 1 (4.5 ounce) can chopped green chiles, drained
- 1 (31 ounce) can fat free refried beans
- 1 1/2 cups shredded lettuce
- 6 ounces (1 1/2 Cups) reduced fat shredded cheddar cheese.
- 1 - 16 ounce jar homestyle garden peppers salsa
- Pickled jalapeno slices
In medium bowl, combine cream cheese and chiles. Mix well. Spread cream cheese mixture on bottom of extra large platter. Carefully spread beans over cream cheese. Arrange layers of lettuce, cheese and salsa over beans. Top with jalapenos if desired.
Serve with baked tortilla chips.