Mini Egg Casserole
- 1 frozen hash brown patty, thawed
- 1/2 cup chopped onion
- 1/4 cup chopped green pepper
- 1/2 cup diced fully cooked ham
- 1/3 cup sliced fresh mushrooms
- 1/2 cup shredded Mexican cheese blend or cheddar cheese
- 2 eggs
- 1/4 cup heavy whipping cream
- 1/4 tsp each salt & pepper
- 1/4 tsp ground mustard
- 1 plum tomato, sliced
Place the hash brown patty in a greased 3-cup baking dish. Arrange onion and green pepper around patty. Sprinkle with ham, mushrooms and cheese.
In a small bowl, whisk the eggs, cream, salt, pepper and mustard, pour over cheese. Top with tomato. Bake uncovered at 350 for45-50 minutes or until a knife inserted near the center comes out clean.