No Work Kitchen
- 4 chicken breasts
- 1/2 cup honey
- 1/2 cup Dijon wet mustard
- 1 tbsp. curry powder
- 2 tbsp. soy sauce
Preparation time 240mins
Cooking time 310mins
1. Place chicken snugly skin side down in flat baking dish.
2. Mix honey, mustard, curry powder and soy sauce together. Pour over chicken and refrigerate 6 hours or overnight.
3. When ready to cook, turn chicken and cover dish with foil.
4. Bake at 350 for 1 hour. Remove foil. Baste well and continue baking uncovered for 15 minutes.