Southwest White Chicken Chili GF
- 4 skinless, boneless, chicken breasts cut into cubes
- 4 teaspoons chili powder
- 2 teaspoons ground cumin
- 1 Tablespoon onion powder
- 1 medium green pepper, chopped
- 1 can GF cream of chicken soup
- 1 1/2 cups frozen corn
- 3/4 cup water
- 2 cans (15 oz.) white kidney beans (cannellini) rinsed and drained
- 2 Tablespoons shredded cheddar cheese
1. In a saucepan over medium heat, cook chicken with chili powdeer, cumin, onion powder, and green peppers and cook until chicken is cooked through and veggies are tender, stirring often.
2. Stir soup, water, corn and beans in saucepan and heat to a boil. educe heat to low. Cover and cook 5 minutes, stirring occasionally, sprinkle with cheese with each serving.