Homemade Ground Meat Helper
- 1 lb lean ground beef, turkey, chicken or deer
- 1 can 98% Fat Free Cream of Chicken Soup
- 2 cans water
- 2/3 cup uncooked Brown Rice (not instant)
- 10 Baby Carrots, diced
- 1 can Cut Green Beans, undrained
- Salt to taste
- Pepper to taste
- Tony's Seasoning to taste
Brown meat,drain and set aside.
In nonstick skillet combined soup, water, rice, meat and carrots. Mix well. Bring to a boil. Reduce heat and let simmer 30 mins.
Add green beans, salt, pepper and Tony's Seasoning. Let simmer 30 more mins, or until rice is done. Add a little water as needed to keep from getting too dry.
1 cup serving, 380 cal.