- 4 cups cooked chicken (cut into bite size pieces)
- 6 oz can sliced water chestnuts
- 1 cup finely chopped celery
- 1 cup mayonnaise
- 1 can mushroom soup
- 1/2 cup milk
- 1 cup sliced mushrooms
- 2/3 package pf Pepperidge Farm Herb dressing mixed with 2/3 cup stick melter butter
1. In a large bowl mix mayonnaise, soup, and milk. Add chicken, chestnuts, celery, and mushrooms. Mix well. Put mixture in a large shallow greased casserole dish.
2. Top with Herb dressing mixed with butter.
3. Bake at 350F for 30 minutes.