Fancy Fast Chicken
- 6 boneless, skinless chicken breast halves
- 6 slices Swiss cheese, 1 ounce each
- 1/4 pound fresh mushrooms, sliced
- 1 can condensed cream of chicken soup
- 1/2 cup dry white wine
- 2 cups herb-seasoned stuffing mix
- 8 T butter, melted
Preheat oven to 350. Coat a 9 x 13 baking pan with cooking spray.
Place chicken in prepared dish. Top each piece with a slice of Swiss cheese. Arrange sliced mushrooms over cheese, if desired.
In a small bowl mix together soup and wine; pour over chicken. Sprinkle stuffing mix over top and drizzle on melted butter.
Bake 35 to 40 minutes or until chicken is cooked through and no pink remains.