Quesadilla con Baich
Baich recipe from the Texas branch of the family
- 1 12" or 10" Flour Tortilla
- 1/8 cup cream cheese
- 1 cup three cheese mexican mix
- 1/2 cup pico de galllo
- 1/2 cup three pepper mix, char grilled julienne
- 1-2 medium mushrooms, fresh sliced
- 3 oz beef and/or chicken OR 1 cup cheese mix OR 3 oz fresh seafood
Preparation time 10mins
Cooking time 15mins
Spread cream cheese over tortilla and fill with ingredients and fold in half.
Saute in clarified butter until golden brown (turning once) Cut in 6 triangles.
Serve with guacamole and pico de gallo and sour cream.