White Chocolate Ganache
I adore ganache, and this is an absolute dream! Simple, delicious, and the texture is great for icing cakes with!
- 12 oz White Chocolate Bar
- 4 oz or 3/4 cup Heavy Cream
Preparation time 5mins
Cooking time 15mins
Adapted from chefjoshuaalan.com
1) Place cream in a pot over medium heat.
2) Chop chocolate into small pieces and place in heat-proof bowl.
3) When cream is boiling and bubbles start to climb the side of the pot, pour over chocolate and let sit for 1 minute.
4) Mix mixture for 2 minutes or until completely mixed.
5) Use immediately to dip or pour. For icing, allow to come to room temperature or until desired consistency, then ice desserts.