Mmmm, mmmm, good....
- 8 roasted tomatillos
- 1/2 bunch freshly chopped cilantro leaves
- 1 jalapeno
- 4 roasted garlic cloves
- 1 tablespoon green habanero sauce
- 1 cup water
- 1 tablespoon salt
- 1 tsp whole corriander seeds
- 1 tsp whole cumin seeds
- 1/2 teaspoon freshly ground black pepper
In a small skillet over medium heat, toast the corriander and cumin seeds until small whiffs of smoke can be seen and you can smell the spices.
Remove the seeds from the heat and grind immediately.
In a blender, blend all ingredients.
Place in an air tight container and let stand overnight in the reefer.
* You can use pre-ground corriander and cumin but it won't be quite as good as if you grind your own.