Kitty Litter Cake
Fun cake for April Fool or Halloween or someone's birthday
- You'll need a new kitty litter box, box liner and litter scoop as "props" to get the full effect with this cake
- 1 (18.25 ounce) package
- German chocolate cake mix
- 1 (18.25 ounce) package white
- cake mix
- 2 (3.5 ounce) packages instant
- vanilla pudding mix 1 (12 ounce) package vanilla
- sandwich cookies
- 3 drops green food coloring
- 1 (12 ounce) package tootsie
Prepare cake mixes and bake according to package directions (any size pan).
Prepare pudding according to package directions and chill until ready to assemble.
Crumble sandwich cookies in small batches in a food processor, scraping often. Set aside all but 1/4 cup. To the 1/4 cup add a few drops of green food coloring and mix.
When cakes are cooled to room temperature, crumble them into a large bowl. Toss with 1/2 of the remaining cookie crumbs, and the chilled pudding. You probably won't need all of the pudding, you want the cake to be just moist, not soggy.