Caramel Swirl Hot Chocolate
- 5 cups water
- 15 ounces, milk chocolate, chopped
- 1-1/4 cup whipping cream, chilled
- 1 tablespoon powdered sugar
- 3 tablespoons prepared caramel sauce
Preparation time 15mins
Cooking time 30mins
1. Bring 5 cups of water and chocolate to simmer in medium saucepan, stirring to dissolve chocolate.
2. Mix in 1/4 cup cream.
3. Whip 1 cup cream and powdered sugar in medium bowl until soft peaks form.
4. Drizzle caramel over and swirl together, forming streaks.
5. Divide hot chocolate among 6 mugs.
6. Top with a generous amount of caramel whipped cream and serve.