Crispy Chicken Club Sandwiches
- 8 slices OSCAR MAYER Bacon
- 4 boneless skinless chicken breasts (1-1/2 lb.), cut horizontally in half
- 1 pkg. (6 oz.) FRESH TAKE Cheddar Jack & Bacon Recipe Cheese Breadcrumb Mix, mixed together
- 8 kaiser rolls, split, toasted
- 1/2 cup MIRACLE WHIP Dressing
- 8 lettuce leaves
- 1 large tomato, cut into 8 slices
Adapted from kraftrecipes.com
COOK bacon in large skillet until crisp. Remove bacon from skillet; cut slices in half. Pour 2 Tbsp. drippings into small bowl; discard remaining drippings.
COAT chicken with cheese mixture as directed on package. Heat 1 Tbsp. of the reserved bacon drippings in same skillet on medium heat. Add half the chicken; cook 4 min. on each side or until done (165ºF). Repeat with remaining bacon drippings and chicken.
SPREAD bottom halves of rolls with dressing; fill with lettuce, tomatoes, chicken and bacon.
Kraft Kitchens Tips:
Round out the meal by serving these flavorful hot chicken sandwiches with assorted cut-up fresh vegetables.
Prepare using KRAFT Classic Ranch Dressing in place of MIRACLE WHIP Dressing.