Chocolate Delight (Naomi's)
- Crust Ingredients:
- 12 oz Cool Whip
- 1 Cup Plain Flour
- 1 Stick Margarine (melted) (I usually do this in the 9x13 dish then add other ingredients)
- 1 Cup Pecans (chopped)
- Cream Cheese Layer Ingredients:
- 1 Cup Sugar
- 1-8 oz Block Cream Cheese (softened)
- 1 Cup Cool Whip
- Pudding Layer Ingredients:
- 2 Small Packages Instant Chocolate Pudding
- 3 Cups Cold Milk
Adapted from food.com
Preheat oven to 300°. In a 9x13 inch casserole dish, mix ingredients for the crust. Bake for 15 minutes and cool.
Blend cream cheese mixture together and drop spoonfuls onto crust. Carefully, spread over crust.
Mix pudding ingredients together and let thicken for 2 minutes. Spread over cream cheese mixture.
Add rest of cool whip on top and refridgerate.