Reuben Sandwich Bake
- 6 slices rye bread; cubed
- 16 ounce saurkraut; drained
- 1 pound corned beef; cut into strips
- 3/4 cup thousand Island dressing
- 2 cups swiss cheese; shredded
Spray 9 x 13 inch baking dish with cooking spray. Preheat oven to 400°F.
Spread bread cubes in the bottom of baking dish. Spread saurkraut evenly
over the bread cubes, then layer beef strips and pour dressing over all.
Spray aluminum foil with cooking spray and use to cover baking dish,
sprayed side down. Bake for 20 minutes. Remove cover, sprinkle with cheese
and bake uncovered for another 10 minutes or until cheese is melted and