Buffalo Chicken Burgers
Get the great taste of buffalo chicken in these burgers that are topped with a blue cheese slaw mixture. Add more buffalo sauce, if you want extra heat.
- 1 1/2 pounds ground chicken or turkey
- 1/4 cup carrot, grated
- 1/4 cup celery, finely diced
- 2 tablespoons red onion, finely diced
- 1/4 cup blue cheese, crumbled (optional)
- 1/4 cup buffalo hot sauce (or to taste)
- salt and pepper to taste
- 1 cup cabbage or broccoli, shredded
- 2 tablespoons carrot, shredded
- 2 tablespoons red cabbage, shredded
- 3 tablespoons blue cheese dressing or ranch dressing
- 4 hamburger buns
Preparation time 10mins
Adapted from closetcooking.com
Mix the chicken, carrot, celery, onion, blue cheese, hot sauce, salt and pepper and form into 4 patties.
Oil the grill, heat to medium high and cook the patties, about 4-5 minutes per side, basting with more hot sauce near the end and set aside.
Serve the buffalo chicken burgers in the buns along with the mixture of the slaw and blue cheese dressing.
Note: Feel free to add an egg and some breadcrumbs to the burgers to help them bind.