Hot Reuben Dip
- 1 package (8 ounces) cream cheese softened
- 1 1/2 cups Swiss cheese, shredded (6 ounces)
- 1/2 cup Thousand island dressing
- 4 ounces deli sliced corn beef, drained and chopped
- 1/2 cup drained sauerkraut
- Cocktail rye bread slices, vegetables, or pretzels, for dipping
Preparation time 5mins
Cooking time 20mins
1. Heat oven to 400 degrees. Mix cream cheese, 1 cup of the Swiss cheese, the dressing and corned beef. Spread in ungreased pie plate, 9x1 1/4 inches, or quiche dish, 9x 1 1/2 inches. Top with sauerkraut and remaining 1/2 cup Swiss cheese.
2. Bake about 15 minutes or until bubbly around edge. Serve with bread, vegetables or pretzels.