Three Cheese Chicken Bake Casserole
- 8 oz Lasagna noodles
- 1/2 cup onions, chopped
- 1/2 cup green pepper, chopped
- 3 tbs butter
- 1 (11oz) can condensed cream of chicken soup
- 1 (4oz) can sliced mushrooms, or 1/2 cup fresh, drained mushrooms
- 1/2 cup pimiento, chopped (optional)
- 1/3 cup milk
- 1/2 tsp basil
- 1 1/2 cups cream style cottage cheese
- 2 cups cooked chicken, cubed
- 1 1/2 cups shredded cheddar cheese
- 1/2 cup grated Parmesan cheese
!. Cook lasagna noodles in boiling, salted water according to package directions. Drain well.
2. Cook onions and green peppers in butter until tender. Stir in soup, mushrooms, milk, and basil.
3. Lay half of the noodle in a 13X9X2" dish. Top with half each chicken, cheeses, and soup mixture. Repeat process.
4. Bake at 350F for 45 minutes. Top with additional Cheddar and Parmesan cheese. Bake 2 minutes more or until cheeses melts.