- 2 1/2 cups all-purpose flour
- 1/3 cup sugar
- 3 tsp. baking powder
- 1 tsp. ground cinnamon, divided
- 1/2 cup cold butter
- 2/3 cup cinnamon baking chips
- 1 cup plus 1 Tbsp. heavy whipping cream, divided
- 1 egg
- 1 Tbsp. coarse sugar
1. In a large bowl, combine the flour, sugar, baking powder and 1/2 tsp.
cinnamon. Cut in butter until mixture resembles coarse crumbs. Stir
in baking chips. Whisk l cup cream and egg; stir into crumb mixture just
2. Turn dough onto a floured surface; knead 1O times. Pat into a 9-in. circle. Cut into 12 wedges. Separate wedges and place on a greased baking sheet. Brush with remaining cream. Combine coarse sugar and remaining cinnamon; sprinkle over tops.
3. Bake at 4OO degrees for 14-16 minutes or until golden brown. Serve warm.