Easy Tiramisu Pie
- 2 pkgs lady fingers
- 1/4 c brewed coffee ( 2-6 oz pkgs)
- 4 oz cream cheese, softened
- 1 1/2 c cold milk
- 1 pkg ( 4 serving size) vanilla instant pudding
- 2 c thawed Cool Whip French Vanilla Whipped topping
- 1 square semi-sweet baking chocolate, grated
Arrange some of lady fingers on bottom and up sides of 8 inch square baking dish. Drizzle with 2 tbsp of coffee.
Beat cream cheese in large bowl with electric mixer until creamy. Gradually beat in milk. Add dry pudding mix. Beat on low speed 1 min. Gently stir in Cool Whip. Spread half of the pudding mixture over cookies. Top with half the chocolate and remaining cookies. Drizzle with remaining coffee. Cover with remaining pudding mixture and remaining chocolate. Refrigerate at least 3 hrs.