- 16 oz. package linguine pasta, uncooked
- 2 T. Olive Oil
- 3 cloves garlic, minced
- 4 boneless, skinless chicken breasts, thinly sliced
- 1 1/4 cup fat free zesty Italian salad dressing, divided
- 8 sun dried tomatoes, chopped
- 3 ounce package sliced mushrooms
- 5 ounce package baby spinach
- cracked pepper to taste
- Optional: grated Parmesan cheese, chopped fresh flat-leaf parsley
Cook pasta according to package directions; drain
While pasta is cooking, warm oil in a skillet over medium heat.
Add garlic and cook 2 minutes.
Add chicken; cook until no longer pink.
Drizzle chicken with one cup salad dressing.
Stir in tomatoes and mushrooms; cover skillet and simmer until mushrooms are softened.
Add spinach; cover skillet again. Cook another 2 to 3 minutes, just until spinach is wilted; Stir and sprinkle with pepper.
Toss cooked linguine with remaining salad dressing.
Serve chicken and vegetables over linguini, garnish as desired