Dutch Baby Pancake
- 2 Tablespoons unsalted butter
- 3 eggs, at room temperature
- 3/4 cup milk, at room temperature
- 3/4 cup All-Purpose flour
- 2 teaspoons sugar
- 2 teaspoons pure vanilla extract
- Pinch of salt
- Powdered sugar or maple syrup, for garnishing
- Fresh berries, for garnishing
Adapted from justataste.com
Place the butter in a 12" oven-proof, non-stick skillet. Place the skillet into the oven until the butter melts.
Combine the eggs, milk, flour, sugar, vanilla and salt in a blender and blend until smooth.
Remove the skillet from the oven and swirl the melted butter around so it evenly coats the pan.
Pour the egg mixture into the skillet and return the skillet to the oven for 25 minutes, or until the Dutch Baby is puffed and golden brown.
Garnish with a dusting of powdered sugar or maple syrup and top with fresh berries, if desired.