Slow Cooker Grilled Spicy Chili-Glazed Riblets
- 3 lb pork baby back ribs (ask butcher to cut ribs in half horizontally)
- 1 tablespoon garlic-pepper blend
- One third cup maple-flavored syrup
- 1/4 cup Dijon mustard
- 3 tablespoons hot chili paste
- 3 tablespoons molasses
- 1 tablespoon cider vinegar
Preparation time 25mins
Adapted from pillsbury.com
Spray inside of 3- to 4-quart slow cooker with cooking spray. Cut ribs between bones into individual pieces. Place riblets in slow cooker. Sprinkle garlic-pepper blend over top; stir to coat evenly.
Cover; cook on Low heat setting 7 to 8 hours.
In large bowl, mix remaining ingredients. Using slotted spoon, remove riblets from slow cooker and add to maple syrup mixture. Toss riblets to coat.
Heat gas or charcoal grill. Spray grill basket,grill wok with cooking spray. Place riblets in basket; place basket on grill over medium heat. Cover grill; cook 10 to 12 minutes, stirring ribs or shaking basket after 5 minutes, until ribs are well glazed.