Bloody Marys by Anne Burrell
- 1 quart vegetable juice
- 3 tablespoons celery salt, plus more for rimming the glass
- 2 tablespoons horseradish
- 1 tablespoon Worcestershire sauce
- 1 to 2 teaspoons Sriracha
- 2 tablespoons sherry vinegar
- Lime wedges
- Ice cubes
- Celery stalks, for garnish
- Large green olives, for garnish
Adapted from foodnetwork.com
In a large pitcher, combine the vegetable juice, celery salt, horseradish, Worcestershire sauce, Sriracha and sherry vinegar.
Stir well to combine.
Add some celery salt to a small plate.
Run a lime wedge around the edge of the cocktail glasses and then dip the glasses in the celery salt.
Fill the glasses two-thirds of the way with ice cubes.
Add 2 ounces vodka to each glass and then fill the rest of the way with the Bloody Mary mix.
Stir to combine and garnish with celery stalks and olives.