Rate this recipe 0/5 (0 Votes)
- 1/2 head fresh cauliflower
- salt to taste
- Food processor, magic bullet, or Ninja. I personally own the Ninja and I love it! I use it almost every day. I used it to make this rice and in a few seconds Voila!
- medium, microwave safe bowl
- 1 . Cut the cauliflower into florets
- 2 . Add the florets to the Ninja and pulse until riced (I did it in two batches)
- 3 . Add the riced cauliflower to microwave safe bowl, add salt
- 4 . Microwave for 3 minutes, stop and stir the rice every 1 minute
- 5 . Ready to serve!
- You do not need to add any water to the cauliflower, it steams with its natural water and comes out perfect.
- I got 2 cups of rice from half a head of cauliflower