Ice cream / sherbet
- Basic Vanilla Ice Cream
- 4 oz egg substitute or 2 whole eggs (I use the whole eggs)
- 1 cup sugar
- 1 cup WHOLE milk (don’t use 1% or 2%)
- 2 cups heavy whipping cream
- 2 tsp vanilla
- 1 cup frozen lemonade concentrate (may use lime or orange instead)
- 3 cups WHOLE milk (don’t use 1% or 2%)
- 1/2 ½ c. sugar
- 2 Tbsp grated lemon rind (use lime or orange if that is the flavor you are making)
- 1 egg white
Combine eggs, sugar and vanilla in a mixing bowl. Add cream and milk. Mix well and chill thoroughly. Freeze according to ice cream maker directions. 6 weight watcher points per ½ c. serving.
My book says to add 2/3 c. baking cocoa for chocolate flavor. I have not tried this!
Combine all ingredients and stir until sugar dissolves. Freeze according to ice cream maker directions.