Hamburger and Biscuit Casserole *
- 1/2 c. milk
- 1/4 c. ketchup
- 1 can cream of chicken soup
- 8 oz package cream cheese
- 12 oz refrigerated biscuit dough
- 1 lb lean ground beef
Preparation time 15mins
Cooking time 45mins
1. Preheat oven to 350 degrees
2. Cook ground beef in skillet until browned. Drain excess fat.
3. In a bowl combine the cream cheese, soup, ketchup and milk. Mix will and stir in the ground beef. Pour into 9x13in baking dish.
4. Bake at 350 degrees for 15 minutes. Place biscuits on top and bake for 15 minutes or until biscuits are golden brown.