Party Mix with Pistachios
- 1/4 cup butter or margarine
- 1 1/2 teaspoons Worcestershire sauce
- 1 teaspoon granulated sugar
- Dash bottled hot pepper sauce
- 1 cup EACH: bite size shredded wheat biscuits, bite size toasted corn cereal, sesame chips* and small pretzel twists
- 1 cup natural California pistachios, chopped
Heat together butter, Worcestershire sauce, sugar and bottled hot pepper sauce until butter melts.
Combine remaining ingredients in 13 x 9 x 2 inch pan. Drizzle butter mixture over cereal mixture and toss lightly.
Bake uncovered at 300°F (150°C) 1 hour or until crisp and lightly toasted. Stir every 15 minutes.