Santa Fe Soup
- 2 lbs ground beef or turkey
- 1 onion chopped
- 2 (.5oz) packages ranch style dressing mix
- 2 (1 1/4 oz) pkgs taco seasoning mix
- 1 (16oz) can black beans, undrained
- 1 (16oz) can kidney beans, undrained
- 1 (16oz) can pinto beans, undrained
- 1 (16oz) can dices tomatoes with chilies, undrained
- 1 (16oz) can tomatoes wedges, undrained
- 2 (16oz) cans white corn, undrained
- 2 cups water
- Garnish: sour cream, shredded cheddar cheese, sliced green onions
Cook meat and onion together until meat is browned.
Stir ranch style mix and taco seasoning mix into the meat.
Add remaining ingredients with juices.
Add water, simmer for 2 hours.
(If mixture is too thick add additional water)
Garnish each serving with sour cream, cheese and onions if desired and serve tortilla chips on the side.