Chocolate Almond Clusters
- 8 oz semisweet or bittersweet chocolate, chopped
- 1 ½ cups roasted, salted almonds (8 ¼ oz)
- On large cookie sheet, arrange 48 paper or foil mini-muffin or candy cups in a single layer (or line large cookie sheet with waxed paper)
- In large microwave bowl, microwave half of chocolate on high 20 seconds. Stir and repeat until chocolate melts, about 1 min. Stir in remaining chocolate until melted. Cool 3 minutes
- Stir in almonds until evenly coated. With measuring tsp. drop 1 spoonful of mixture into muffin cup or on waxed paper.
- Refrigerate at least 20 min. until set. Can be refrigerated in airtight container up to 1 month
(About 55 cal.; 4 g total fat; 1 g fiber)