- 1 frozen sara lee family sized pound cake
- 3/4 cup of strong coffee
- 12 ounces of cream cheese
- 1 1/2 cups of sugar
- 1/2 cup of hershey chocolate syrup
- 3 cups of heavy whipping cream
- 4 or 5 health or skor candy bars
after thawed cut pound cake into 12 slices and fit them evenly into the bottom of a cake pan.
pour the coffee over cake evenly, and let sit in fridge for 1 hour.
bring cream cheese to room tempature and mix with the sugar.
ad the hershey chocolate syrup.
add the heavy whipping cream, whipping 1 cup at a time until thickened.
spread icing on top and...
crunch up about 4 or 5 health or skor candy bars and sprinkle on top.