Paula Dean’s Chocolate Cheese Fudge
- 1/2 pound Velveeta cheese, sliced
- 1 cup (2 sticks) butter
- 1 teaspoon vanilla extract
- 1 cup chopped nuts
- Two 16-ounce packages confectioner's sugar
- 1/2 cup cocoa
1. Melt cheese and butter together over medium heat in saucepan.
2. Remove from heat, add vanilla and nuts.
3. Sift together sugar and cocoa in large bowl. Add cheese mixture. Use hands for final mixing!
4. Remove candy from bowl with hands and roll into balls. Add skewers.
5. Roll in melted candy dipping chocolate and then in nuts.(Optional)
6. Refrigerate for 30 minutes and enjoy!
Note: I prefer to put this in a glass baking pan. Then put chocolate dipping chocolate on the fudge and then nuts.