Mexican Three-Bean Salad
From Woman's Day Cookbook
- 1/4 c olive oil
- 3 T red wine vinegar
- 3/4 t salt
- 1/2 t pepper
- 1 can black beans, rinsed and drained well
- 1 can small white beans, rinsed and drained well
- 1 can red kindey beans, rinsed and drained well
- 1 large red bell pepper, seeded and diced
- 1 c thinly slided scallions
- 1/2 c loosely packed cilantro leaves, chopped fine
Make the dressing: IN a large serving bowl, mix the oil, vinegar, salt and pepper until well blended.
Add the beans, pepper, scallion and cilantro. Toss to mix and coat. Cover and refrigerate for at least 3 hours for the flavors to develop. Stir before serving.