Holiday Party Mix
- 9 cups oven toasted corn cereal squares
- 4 cups popped popcorn
- 1 1/2 cups dry roasted peanuts
- 1 cup packed light brown sugar
- 1/2 cup butter
- 1/2 cup light corn syrup
- 1 tsp. vanilla
- 1/2 tsp. baking soda
- 1 3/4 cups nestle toll house shapes and morsels
- 1 pkg. 7.5 oz. nestle flipz white fudge covered pretzels
Preheat oven to 250. Grease large roasting pan.
Mix cereal, popped popcorn and peanuts in large bowl. Pour into prepared pan.
Combine brown sugar, butter, and corn syrup in medium, heavy duty saucepan. Bring to a boil over medium heat, stirring constantly. Boil, without stirring, for 5 minutes. Remove from heat; stir in vanilla and baking soda. Pour evenly over cereal mixture; stir to coat evenly.
Bake for 45 minutes, stirring every 15 minutes. Cool completely in pan, stirring frequently to break apart mixture. Stir in shapes and morsels and flipz. Store in airtight container.