- 1cup1 cup water (70° to 80°)
- 1/4cup1/4 cup buttermilk blend powder
- 1 1/2cups1 1/2 cups (6 oz) shredded sharp cheddar cheese
- 4-1/2tsp4-1/2 tsp sugar
- 1tsp1 tsp salt
- 1/2tsp1/2 tsp garlic salt
- 3cups3 cups bread flour
- 1 1/2tsp1 1/2 tsp active dry yeast
1) In bread machine pan, place all ingredients in order suggested by manufacturer. Select basic bread setting. Choose light crust color and loaf size if available. Bake according to bread machine directions (check dough after 5 mins of mixing; add 1 to 2 TBS of water or flour if needed).
Editor's Note: The use of the timer feature is not recommended for this recipe.