Slow-Cooker Tex-Mex Chicken
- 1 pound boneless, skinless chicken breasts, cut into 1-inch-wide strips
- 2 tablespoons taco seasoning mix
- 2 tablespoons flour
- 1 green pepper, cut into 1-inch-wide strips
- 1 red pepper, cut into 1-inch-wide strips
- 1 cup frozen corn
- 1 1/2 cups chunky salsa
- 1 cup KRAFT Tex Mex Shredded Cheese
1.Toss chicken with seasoning and flour in slow cooker. Stir in all remaining ingredients except shredded cheese; cover with lid.
2.Cook on LOW 6 to 8 hours (or on HIGH 3 to 4 hours).
3.Stir before serving. Top with shredded cheese.
Special Extra: Serve spooned over hot cooked rice. Garnish with sliced green onions and chopped cilantro. Creative Leftovers: Cool any leftovers, then refrigerate up to 3 days. To reheat, cook in skillet on medium heat until heated through, stirring occasionally. Serve wrapped in flour tortillas.