- 6 oz cremini mushrooms, sliced (2 1/2 cups)
- 6 (5 inch) fat free pitas
- 3/4 cup fat free pizza sauce
- 1/4 cup sliced pitted black olives
- 1 1/2 cups shredded fat free mozzarella cheese
- 1/2 tsp freshly ground pepper
Preheat oven to 450 F. Spray a large nonstick skillet with nonstick spray and set over medium heat. Add the mushrooms and cook until softened and the excess moisture has evaporated, about 5 minutes.
Place the pitas on a large baking sheet. Top each with 2 TB of the pizza sauce, 2 TB of the mushrooms, 2 tsp of the olives, and 1/4 cup of the mozzarella. Sprinkle a pinch of pepper over each.
Bake the pizzas until hot and the cheese lightly browns, about 12 minutes. Transfer to a rack and cool 5 minutes before serving.
(These completed cooked pizzas can be wrapped tightly in plastic wrap and refrigerated overnight. When ready to eat, reheat in a 350 F oven for 10 minutes.)
Nutrition info: 1 pizza
1 g fat
3 mg chol
546 mg sod
28 g carb
2 g fiber
15 g protein
257 mg calcium