Chicken Pot Pie
- 2 lbs. chicken thighs
- 1 1/2 lbs. stew vegetables, cut into 3/4" pieces with herbs
- 1 can (10 3/4 oz.) condensed cream of chicken soup
- 1 1/2 cups milk + 3/4 cup milk
- 1 3/4 cups all-purpose baking mix
- 1 cup frozen peas, thawed
Preheat oven to 450. Coat 2 qt. baking dish with cooking spray. Remove and discard skin and bones from chicken. Cut meat into 1" pieces. Heat 2 tablespoons oil in large nonstick skillet over medium-high heat. Add chicken; cook stirring, until browned, 5 minutes, remove. In same skillet, cook vegetables 1/2 salt and 1/4 teaspoon pepper. until softened, 5 minutes.Stir in soup and 1 1/2 cup milk and chicken. Reduce heat to low; cover and simmer until chicken is cooked and vegetables are tender, 15 minutes. Meanwhile chop 2 tablespoons herbs. Stir together baking mix, remaining 3/4 cup milk and herbs. Transfer chicken mixture and peas to baking dish. Drop dough by spoonful over mixture. Bake 10-15 minutes before serving.