Barbecue Chicken Pizza
Whether you’re looking for a quick lunch or a great pizza to accompany your Friday night movie, this Barbecue Chicken Pizza is a great twist for a weekend classic.
- 1 store bought pizza crust or refrigerated crust (I used 1 pound homemade crust)
- 1/2 cup barbecue sauce
- 1 cup cooked chicken, shredded
- 1/2 cup red onion, thinly sliced
- 1 orange bell pepper; diced
- 1 3/4 cups (7 ounces) Monterey Jack cheese, shredded
- Chopped cilantro; to taste (optional)
Adapted from mybakingaddiction.com
Preheat oven to 475 degrees F. Place pizza crust on foil-lined baking sheet.
Spread barbecue sauce on pizza crust. Add shredded chicken, onion, and bell peppers on top of the barbecue sauce. Top with cheese.
Bake 12 to 15 minutes or until crust is deep golden brown. Cut into squares; garnish with cilantro.