- 3 Tbs. Flour
- 1 pkg. Fajita seasoning
- 4 boneless, skinless chicken breasts, cubed
- 3 Tbs. vegetable oil
- 1 Onion (med.) minced
- 1 tsp. garlic, minced
- 1 can Mexi-corn, drained (15 1/4 oz can)
- 1 can Mexican style stewed tomatoes (15 1/2 oz can)
- 1 can green chiles, chopped (4.5 oz can)
- 3 cups water
- 1 cup uncooked instant brown rice
- 1 can condensed nacho cheese soup (10 3/4 oz can)
- 3 Tbs. fresh cilantro, chopped
- 1 Tbs. fresh lime juice
Combine flour and 2 Tbs. fajita seasoning in a heavy duty zip top plastic bag; ad chicken. Seal and shake to coat.
Cook chicken in hot oil in a large Dutch oven over high heat, stirring often, 4 minutes or until browned. Reduce heat to medium high; add onion and garlic; saute 5 minutes. Stir in remaining fajita seasoning, corn and next four ingredients. Bring mixture to a boil; reduce heat to medium-low, cover and simmer 5 minutes. Remove lid and stir in nacho cheese soup, chopped cilantro and lime juice.