fabulous wet burritos
- 1# ground beef
- 1/2 c. chopped onion
- 1 clove garlic, minced
- 1/2 tsp. cumin
- 1/4 tsp. salt
- 1/8 tsp. pepper
- 1 (4.5 oz) can diced green chile peppers
- 1 (16oz.) can refried beans
- 1 95oz) can chili without beans
- 1 (10.75oz) can condensed tomato soup
- 1 (10oz) can enchilada sauce
- 6 (12") flour tortillas, warmed
- 2 cups shredded lettuce
- 1 c. chopped tomatoes
- 2 cusp shredded mexican blend cheese
- 1/2 c chppped green onions
Preparation time 15mins
Cooking time 45mins
crumble ground beef into a skillet over medium-high heat. Cook and stir until evenly browned. Add onion, and cook until translucent. Drain grease, and season with garlic, cumin, salt and pepper. Stir in the green chilies and refried beeans until well blended. turn off heat, but keep warm.
In saucepan, combine the chili without beans, tomato soup an enchilada sauce. Mix well, and cook over medium heat until heated through. Turn off heat and keep warm.
Place a warmed tortilla on a plate, and spoon a generous 1/2 cup of the ground beef mixture onto the center. top with lettuce and tomato to your liking. roll up the tortilla over the filling. Spoon a generous amount of the sauce over the top, an sprinkle with cheese and green onions. Heat in the microwave for 30 seconds, or until cheese is melted. repeat with remaining tortillas.