French Christmas Cookies
These decadent and delicious French Christmas Cookies are elegantly placed in mini foil baking cups, making a lovely presentation on your Holiday table.
- 1/2 cup butter, softened
- 1 cup brown sugar, packed
- 1 cup whole milk
- 2 3/4 cups graham cracker crumbs
- 2 cups HERSHEY®’S Milk Chocolate Baking Chips
- 2 cups walnuts, finely chopped
- 1 1/4 cups HERSHEY®’S Milk Chocolate Baking Chips, melted
Preparation time 20mins
Cooking time 30mins
In a large bowl, cream butter and brown sugar until light and fluffy. Beat in milk. Gradually add the crumbs and mix well. Stir in chips and walnuts.
Fill miniature foil baking cups three-fourths full. Place 1 inch apart on baking sheets.
Bake at 375° F. for 10-12 minutes or until set. Cool on wire racks. Top each cookie with 1/4 teaspoon melted chocolate. Store in the refrigerator.