Crispy chicken bake
- 1/2 cup all-purpose flour
- 1/8 teaspoon pepper
- 6 chicken breast halves, skinned
- 1 cup crispy rice cereal, crushed
- 1 cup grated Parmesan cheese
- 1 (1 3/8 oz.) envelope onion soup mix
- 2 eggs, beaten
- 2 tbsp. water
- 1/4 cup plus 2 tbsp. butter or margarine, melted
combine flour and pepper; dredge chicken and flour; set aside.
Combine next three ingredients, and set aside. Combine eggs and water; dip chicken in egg mixture, and coat with cereal mixture.
Place chicken breasts in a 13 x 9 x2 in baking dish. Drizzle with melted butter. Bake, uncovered, at 350 ° for 30 minutes; turn chicken, and bake in additional 30 minutes or until tender.